1. You must be between the ages of 13-18 years old.
2. Must be a Berrien or Cass County Michigan resident.
3. Attend one of the following schools:
St. Joseph High, Upton Middle, Buchanan Middle & High, Bridgman High, FC Reed Middle School, Benton Harbor High & Middle, Countryside Academy Middle & High, Lakeshore Middle, River Valley High, Paw Paw Middle School, New Buffalo High, Watervliet Middle, High & WAY program or if you are homeschooled (see below)
4. If you are home-schooled or attend a school that is not listed, you may 1. upload your photo along with description to our Well of GRACE Ministries Facebook: Positive Change Reaction Event page by midnight on Nov. 27th, 2017 and be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org your registration form. These entries will be chosen and announced on our Facebook page-all other rules apply.
4. Capture a photo that impacts!
5. Write a brief summary telling us why the photo will create "A Positive Change Reaction" (max. 25 words).
6. Submit your entry before voting closes, Nov. 30th, 2017 by midnight to your school's "Positive Change Leader" or via our Facebook page for a chance to win!
*November's winning entries will be entered into the BIG contest for a chance to create a "Positive Change Reaction" and win overall southwest Michigan. To win the BIG contest, Berrien and Cass county residents will vote/donate online at: www.wellofgraceministries.com. Online voting will begin Dec. 1st and run until the end of the year (Dec. 31st)! Winners will be announced in early Jan. Votes/donations will benefit WOGM and United Way of Southwest Michigan for our parntership campaign. Join us in sharing this message and creating a Positive Change Reaction!